Saturday 20 April 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Floral Nails

Hey there everyone ! Really quick post tonight as it's really late already and I need to get some sleep before the morning ! Just to let you know that I won't be able to post anything from now until Monday evening as I'm going to visit some friends (recent change of plans) and I haven't got any scheduled posts for you all ! So I thought I'd just leave you with a little something to last until I'm able to do my nails and post again on Monday !


So I did this design about a couple of months ago, and it was inspired by a nail art design I found at Moveslightly.com which was inspired by fashion from the Yves Saint Laurent 2012 Resort collection. I really liked the way that the design looked, but I don't really think I've done it justice, I much prefer the original !

For this design the colours I used were OPI Skull and Glossbones, then for the flowers I used OPI Big Apple Red and Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, as well as my Models Own black nail art pen.

And that'll be it for tonight ! I'm going to go and get ready for bed as I'm SUPER tired now, been working all evening, poor little me ! Night night guys !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...