Friday 25 January 2013

NOTD : Nebula Nails

Hey there everyone ! So it's the end of exams today and time for the inter-semester break, which apparently means for pretty much everyone here expect for me, a wild night of partying. As for me, I've been chilling all day, watching films and doing my nails, and plan on going to bed at a reasonable time (whether I'll be allowed to stay asleep or not during the night is at present unknown). So I've got a great design for you all today which I'm really proud of, and I hope that you like it too !


Yeah ! I've done galaxy nails again, happy times ! I've been wanting to try doing a new galaxy design ever since I got Butter London Royal Navy, but haven't really got around to doing it until today for some reason ! It took a while to do, but the reason for that was probably the fact that I was watching a film at the same time and getting distracted, whoops !


So the nail varnished I used for this design are, as I already mentioned, Butter London Royal Navy for the base, and then for the actual design I used American Apparel T-Shirt, American Apparel Office, China Glaze Man Hunt, Orly It's Up To Blue, China Glaze Fairy Dust and then my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white for the stars. I'm really pleased with how this nail design turned out in comparison to my previous galaxy nails, not just because the length of my nails in the first attempt were really too too long, but also because I prefer how the design flows on my latest attempt, don't you think ?


All in all I'm really happy with how this turned out, as you've probably guessed already ! Unfortunately I don't know exactly when my next post will be as I'll be away from tomorrow until next Friday, and so I won't have a chance to post anything really until then ! I really should have sorted out something out, but I will see what I have in my folders and try and find at least something to tide you over for the week !

If I don't post before then, have a great week everyone !

7 comments:

  1. Nails looking amazing as per usual! I've never tried the nebula nails trend, but it's definitely one on my to-do list.

    As always, looking forward to your next post, have a lovely week away.

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look so pretty I am speechless! I love your blog and find it inspiring. New follower! :D

    http://dreamdustx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how pretty are they!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look stunning, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...