Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent Calendar : Christmas Puddings

Hello everybody ! So I managed to write a whole essay about communism today, I'm so proud of myself ! That's one down and two more to go before all my work load is relieved, not long now I hope ! As you may have noticed, today is the first day of December, which therefore means that Christmas nails are totally do-able, and it's no way too far away from Christmas ! Happy times !


I've wanted to do Christmas pudding nails for absolutely ages, but for some reason I never have done ! I'm pretty sure that last year all I did was snowflake stamps, but I really can't remember and I don't seem to have taken any photos of them at all ! Anyway, the first day of the month is the perfect excuse for Christmas pudding nails, and these ones are quite different from any of the Christmas pudding nails I've seen around before !


So for this design, I started off with a base of OPI Meep-Meep-Meep (which as a matter of fact I got around this time last year, such a great Christmas colour), then for the puddings I used OPI You Don't Know Jacques, OPI Berlin There Done That, American Apparel T-Shirt for the brandy sauce, and then the holly was done using Collection 2000 Ninja and OPI Big Apple Red. I'm really pleased with how they turned out, especially seeing as they're the right way up !


Despite my complete and utter hatred for Christmas pudding, I think these nails are really cute ! Christmas pudding may taste revolting, but they make for a pretty cool manicure ! Now I'm off to brainstorm more Christmas designs, and I'll be back tomorrow with a new one for sure !

See you all tomorrow everyone, have a great night !

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I quite like Christmas pudding - wait, is that the one where they sometimes put coins in it? If so I REALLY like it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soo adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Ho Ho............not long now!! oh and the nails are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just eat them! So clever!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...