Friday 16 November 2012

Swatch : China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Hi guys ! I've just got a quick post for you all this evening because I've got people over for dinner ! The meal's all over and done with now and I managed to find some time to paint my nails before my friends came over, albeit quick ! I only had time to do a quick swatch for today's nails, but it's still really pretty !


So I bought this polish about a month ago, and I really can't believe I haven't tried it until now ! It completely changes the look of the base colour underneath !


Yeah so like I said this post is going to be really quick ! I'll just give you a quick description seeing as this is a swatch and all ! China Glaze is a glitter top coat, with teeny tiny micro holographic glitters ! So pretty !


Ok I've been writing this post for over an hour now, so I'm going to finish my card game now ! Sorry it's so short, I promise I'll make up for it tommorow with a whole new NOTD ! Base colour is OPI My Very First Knockwurst by the way, forgot to say !

Until then, have a great day !

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I want both polishes here, the OPI is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look - I did something quite similar a few months ago with INM Northern Lights topcoat (here) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so pretty i love it, check out my nail tutorial!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...