Thursday 11 October 2012

NOTD : Printed Dogs

Hey there everybody ! Oh damn, it's late again ! Seriously, where does the time even go ? I suppose I got used to the Summer when I first started my blog and having the opportunity practically every day at some point to do my nails, usually around midday so I could get a post up in the afternoon, but recently it seems I'm lucky if I get one up before 10 o'clock ! But then it's just something I'll have to get used to, I've coped so far so we'll see how things go ! Anyway, I have a really cute mani today which I hope you'll all like !


So this pattern/print is inspired by a top I got from Primark earlier this Summer. It's got wire haired fox terriers on it which is absolutely amazing because I have four wire fox terriers (and one jack russell) at home, and I'm really missing them now I'm at university ! Seriously looking forward to seeing them all again (and my family of course !) when I go back to France for the Christmas holidays !


For this design, the polishes I used were OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons for the base, then for the little dogs I used OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Berlin There Done That and then I used my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black for the little eyes and nose on each dog ! It was getting late when I did these nails (as you can probably tell from the time at which I'm posting them), so I ended up just doing some polka dots with Berlin There Done That on my right hand, I wasn't prepared to sit and do all the dogs with my non-dominant hand for age, both designs do go well together though ! I love the colours !


So that's it for tonight, I'm off to bed as soon as this is posted, I need my beauty sleep before I have to go to lectures tomorrow, thank god it's the weekend though ! I may have loads less hours than my timetable from last year, but these university lectures and seminars are so much more tiring ! Hopefully I'll be able to do my nails at some point tomorrow afternoon as opposed to the evening seeing as I finish somewhat early ! We'll have to see how it goes !

Oh, and I almost forgot ! Here's a photo of the top that inspired these nails !


See you all tomorrow everyone, have a great day tomorrow !

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute! They're adorable! I know what you mean about uni lectures being more tiring, plus there's tonnes of homework as well :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great work!! Cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...