Wednesday 24 October 2012

NOTD : Fluid Floral

Hi guys ! So this is just a quick post as I'm going to be off to bed very soon, but as promised, I have some nail art for you all ! I'm very proud of myself for actually managing so far to fit in all the work I need to produce, as well as being able to do my nails almost daily, here's hoping I'll be able to carry on this way !


So I wanted something quick and easy to do for today's nails, after having eaten and discovering that it was far too late to do anything intricate on my nails, I settled for a quick floral. I've already done this type of design beforehand on here, and so I decided to go with large clusters of flowers that sweep through all of my nails, hence the term "fluid floral".


For this simple design, the only things I used were OPI My Very First Knockwurst, and then my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white. I'm seriously considering purchasing the new gold and silver nail art pens from Models Own, but I'll have to do some research beforehand to decide whether I really need them (which is silly really, of course I'll need them) !


So that's it for today ! There'll be some fresh NOTD tomorrow again, hopefully something more intricate than this, but we'll have to see when it comes to it ! I'm off to scour the internet for swatches of the new nail art pens, haven't found any so far, but hopefully I will !

See you all tomorrow everybody ! Have a great evening and I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow !

7 comments:

  1. these are darling! i love the sweeping effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I have that nail art pen, might give this a go! Love the base colour too.

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so delicate and feminin. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the most gorgeous manicures. Definitely should be in your top 10s. We need to vote on our favourites x
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...