Friday 3 August 2012

NOTD : Kitty Cats !

Heya guys and gals (figure of speech, I would guess I'm reaching a demographic of mainly gals, but that's the expression I'm afraid) ! Got a brand new NOTD for you all today to enjoy, so I hope you like it !


CATS ! Now what's better than cute little kitties on your nails ? I've been loving cat nails since my previous skittles in my last NOTD, so I decided it was time to do a full manicure of kitty cats !

Now, I spent ages researching the different types of cats I could do on my nails, and even the eyes are coordinated to the different breeds ! On my thumb I did a white persian (which you can't see because I couldn't get a good enough photo of it that I considered to be blog-presentable), on my index I did the same black cat I did on my last manicure, then on my middle finger is a colourpoint, on my ring is a calico and then on my little finger I did a slightly greyer-than-real-life Russian Blue.


So the colours I used (nail by nail) for this design were :
Thumb : OPI Alpine White, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream.
Index : Barry M Black, Barry M Yellow, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream.
Middle : OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh ?, Barry M Mushroom, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream.
Ring : OPI Alpine White, Barry M Mushroom, OPI My Back Pocket and OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh ? mixed together, P2 Hug Me !, Barry M Black, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream.
Little : Collection 2000 Wham !, Kiko Acid Green, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

I also used my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen to do the black line on each of the eyes (but I really hate writing it out and couldn't be bothered to write it or copy/paste it for each nail !).


And that's it for today ! I hope you all enjoyed my numerous finger-kitties as much as I enjoyed creating them !

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing EVER! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I just found your blog because of the makeup savvy nail challenge and I love it! you do such amazing designs, and this is by far my favourite because I'm a huge cat person :D you have gained a fan! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...