Wednesday 18 July 2012

NOTD : Seeing spots !

Okay, so yes, we're seeing spots, but only as accent nails ! I'm loving this craze at the moment which consists in using your index and middles fingers as accent nails, as opposed to the more "traditional" way of using your ring (and possibly your thumb) as accents !


This manicure is really similar to a previous design that I did a couple of weeks back (but haven't posted yet), but obviously I loved it so much I had to recreate it (different colours, for the obvious reason that I can never ever do he same design twice) !


The colours I used for this manicure were Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (seriously in love with this polish, it goes on like butter), OPI Alpine White and then I used my new Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in blue for the spots ! I'm getting really into using these pens instead of dotting tools/paintbrushes for dots, outlining, precision work, etc.. as I find it gives me so much more control over what I'm doing ! Even when painting my right hand it still always comes out pretty well (I'll admit however that some practice is involved).



So that's it for today ! I may or may not do my nails again for a new NOTD for tomorrow, mood depending ! Have you used the Models Own nail art pens ? What did you think in comparison to other nail art tools ?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...