Saturday 14 July 2012

First post !

Okay so here it goes, my first post ever on this blog !

So today I'm going to post my current mani, and as I don't usually change my nails daily (at the moment), I'll be posting my current manis and then in between I'll show you old nail art from previous weeks.

Now, on to the nail art ! This manicure was done using the renowned "Spring Floral" nail art tutorial by the renowned MrCandiipants. I've been reading her blog regularly since around Christmas 2011, and I'm pretty sure the only reason I watch her Youtube tutorials is to see the introductions she does. Is that sad ? Anyhow, I thought I'd give the actual design a try, and I decided I'd use a blue colour scheme.


I'm pretty happy with how the design came out, though I don't think it'll ever turn out as well as what Mr Candice does over on her blog. Seriously. She's amazing. I wish I could do her floral nail art as well as she can !



So the colours I used for this mani were OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh ? (base), Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (light blue flowers), Kiko Electric Blue (royal blue flowers), Barry M Indigo and P2 Who Cares ? (accent dots on the flowers) and then Kiko Acid Green (leafy bits).


So that's it for today's nails. I'll be posting an old mani tomorrow, haven't decided which yet though, I've got too many in my stock file !

Have you tried this MrCandiipants tutorial yet ? How did it turn out for you ?

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what else you can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to showing what else I can do, oh anonymous reader !

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I've seen these before, but they're so cute! And I'm really glad somebody else loves the intros to my videos because I actually have a blast doing them hahaha. Thanks so much for the shout-out, these look really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh thanks so much ! Means so much to hear that from you !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...